
So this picture is exactly how it feels in Phoenix. The temp today was 109 and its only June 10Th! The air doesn't feel that bad but the problem is the sun, it is so hot that it feels like it is sizzling your skin just by being outside, and this is only the beginning!
Anyway I still haven't found out about my test, they told us that we will find out by this Friday (which would have been 4 weeks since the test!!!) Cross your fingers for me, I really want to pass!



2 comments:
Crazy hot! It's only like 70 degrees in Utah, I don't know if I could handle that. Good luck with the test resutls- I'm sure you passed. Oh, and it's about time you did a new post!
I don't envy you. You just need to hurry and get out here to Utah! I miss your guts! :)
Post a Comment