So I have some news....
I am pregnant. It was a shock to us but we are very excited. I am 15 weeks, due March 4th. I have so far been lucky besides being tired and feeling "weird" I have not really been too sick. I still have a hard time believing it is real, since I can't see it. We should be able to fine out the gender in about a month, something I cannot wait for.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Congratulations my #1 Granddaughter !
Congratulations, Russ and Ashley! That is wonderful news! Seems like good timing since graduation is past. I hope you feel better with each passing day! Pregnancy is a wonderful time for both of you.
(Russ' cousin Shannon) :)
Congratulations!!! that is so exciting. you and Russ will be great parents:)
Wow! How exciting, sometimes the best things aren't planned. You guys will be great parents. Hope you feel good throughout!
I am excited for you, you two will make the perfect parents, we already know you are the perfect couple.
Your sis- sis in law
Jamie
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Ashley!!!! You have to keep me updated!
Post a Comment