Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas

Christmas eve we went to my aunts house and had our traditional Christmas eve celebration. Dinner and a thought about the Nativity. It was fun to see our cousins. Alyssa had fun because there were kids there. Delaney is about 6 months older than her and she loved to just follow her around.

Christmas morning. Alyssa was very happy,
The Christmas morning stair pose, I don't think Russ knew the picture was being taken...
Alyssa and her new book.
She was very excited to get her knew toys. She didn't really open the presents but when she saw the toy she wanted to play with it.

After Christmas at my house, we went to Russ moms house. Her only cousin Wyatt gave her a fun ball popping toy
Grandma Patti gave her this fun table. She loves it. It talks in English and Spanish and has music. The toys these days are so much more high tech than when I was a kid.
Christmas was really fun with Alyssa even though she didn't understand. We look forward to next year!





2 comments:

rmreed said...

I had to laugh when I saw this post - Santa brought Asher the same ball popper and table (of course in blue) and yes it is hard to believe how high tech the toys have gotten. Your little one is so cute. Glad you had a great Christmas!

debbie said...

Alyssa looks so animated in her photos. I also agree about the toys; my kids have to tell me what is popular, since I still just think in terms of Fisher Price. Thanks for sharing Christmas morning; it was fun. Aunt Debbie