Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Future Gymnast

I signed Alyssa for a parent & Tot gymnastics class. There was only one class at night in the whole valley. The rest are in the day when I am working. I was so excited that one gym had a night class. We have to go to springville but it is worth it. She was so cute today as we got her a leo. I think she is adorable. She did so good in class today. She did forward rolls, hung on the bars, walked on the balance beam. It is a lot of fun to see her learn and develop.
Showing off her new leo before going to gymnastics class

getting ready to jump

showing her jumping skills

she gets stamps on her hands and feet. She loves it!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

She is getting so big! I'll bet it's so fun to do the class together!

eliana23 said...

She's hilarious. What fun.

Kelsey P. said...

So cute! And you know the reason there are only night classes, right? You are in mormon town -- most women are "full time moms". So go you and breaking the mold!