Monday, December 5, 2011

Cruise

We went on a cruise over Thanksgiving to the southern Caribbean. We went with my mom and siblings and a bunch of extended family on my mom's side. Basically my mom's side of the family are travelaholics and they heard we were going so they decided to come too. It was really fun having a bunch of people on the cruise with us. We started in Puerto Rico and went to St Croix, St Kitts, Dominica, Grenada and St Thomas. It was a wonderful 86 degrees and very humid. We did a lot of fun shore excursions. I will do a few different post of pictures since I have a lot. Alyssa was great. She loved doing all the shore excursions.  She loves the beach and they were perfect wave-less beaches for her to play in. She was a pill at the formal dinners so I usually took her to the buffet deck for dinner to avoid the hassle of a 2 hr long sit down dinner.  Here are a few pictures from the first 2 days.
Rain forest in PR

View from the top of the rain forest in PR

Beach in St Croix

view of our ship from the beach we played at

St Croix

80 degree caribbean ocean!! It was so nice being able to get in the water with out being freezing.
Our first port was St. Croix. My mom, sister and I went to the beach. Russ and my brother went scuba diving.

No comments: