Last weekend we went boating at Deer Creek. I love boating. We wake boarded, tubed and enjoyed the lake. Alyssa tried tubing and liked it but didn't like the water spraying in her face. Kate slept most of the time.
This reminds me of the new generation passing the torch so to speak. We used to go boating on the weekends with grandpa and loved it although none of were as small as Alyssa. But we might have taken Eliana when she was a baby, I can't remember.
Russ and Ashley met in Philadelphia in the singles ward. We were married in the Timpanogos Temple Sep. 1, 2007. We have two daughters who we adore! We currently live in Utah.
1 comment:
This reminds me of the new generation passing the torch so to speak. We used to go boating on the weekends with grandpa and loved it although none of were as small as Alyssa. But we might have taken Eliana when she was a baby, I can't remember.
Post a Comment