Sunday, March 16, 2014

Alyssa is 5!!

I still can't believe that she is 5. Time has gone so fast. She has been excited to turn 5 since she could talk. She knows that when she is 5 she gets to go to school. We have registered for kindergarten and she is so excited! This year I learned from my mistake of last years birthday party. Last year I let her invite anyone she wanted. Everyone came and there were 15 kids! It was crazy. This year I told her she could invite 5 people. It was perfect. Much more enjoyable (for me at least). It was a FROZEN themed party (of course). We pinned the nose on Olaf (I made him and am proud), pained ice crystal snow flakes, had a piñata, and cake. It turned out perfect.







Kate loved the bubbles!




Piñata fun

I found this idea on pinterest. You mix epsom salt and hot water together and then paint the solution on the paper and it turns into crystals when it is dry. 



No comments: