I was reading my friend Jessica's blog last week. She posted a story about her 1 year old daughter. She said that the best cure for a diaper rash was nakedness. So she let her little girl run around with out a diaper on. Of course the girl pooped and Jess cleaned it up and kept her nakey. Then the girl pooped again! So by that time I guess she learned her lesson and put a diaper back on the girl.
Well Alyssa today has a bad diaper rash. It is really sad. Every time she poops or pee's she cries "Ouie". I have been putting cream on it but she walks around like she was riding a horse. So I decided to let her run free. I thought she has NEVER pooped outside of her diaper before, in the bath or anywhere else. I thought, she wont. Well of course she does. She starts crying and saying "Uh Oh" Thank goodness it wasn't that much. I ran her to the bathtub cleaned her up. Then cleaned up the tile (thank goodness not the carpet)! Alyssa was very upset by the incident. She walks over the the spot and says ":Uh Oh, poopoos". Well unlike my friend Jess, I learned from her story I put a diaper back on her. Poor girl is still suffering, but in her diaper.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Well I'm sure glad you're smarter than I am! We're still fighting that stinking diaper rash though
Ha ha ha ha! Oh the joys of motherhood, and i am right there with you! Cohen had the worst diaper rash ever and it wouldn't go away. One day i was letting him roam naked free. I smelled something and looked over and saw a log of poop on the carpet. I ran over to find more poop smeared over toys, cords, Cohen, and then me, ah! Straight into the bath he went and the carpet got scrubbed, yuck!
Well, my ocmment is not on the subject of poop, although I do have many years of experience cleaning it up! I just wanted to tell you that I loved the pictures on your Christmas card; thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment