The house is finished!! We closed last night. So many papers to sign I felt like I was signing my life away. The house looks great. I am happy with everything about it. We are moving in this weekend. I am nervous. We have lived in my mom's basement for 3 out of the 4 years of our marriage. (man where does time go)!
I am use to having my mom and sister with in arms reach to watch Alyssa if I want to go running or if we want some company. We are only moving 15 minutes away but it will be different. We have a big house. I am worried it will be so quiet. It will be a weird transition. But it will be good. I am excited for the space. And my master bath!!! I will update with finished pictures of the house soon.
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment